Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Shot(s) Down...Many To Go...

OMG I was SO nervous! While prepping everything I made every excuse why I had to stop..I have to check on Kay...I have to go to the bathroom...you name it I tried it. Thank god for my DH!! He really helped me get it together, I would be lost without him. I had to do 2 shots, one on either side of my belly button. It did not hurt at all, just stung a tiny bit after. But since I have never given myself a shot before (and in my tummy no less) I had no idea what to expect.

I have a confession though, as you will see in the pics below it looks as if I gave myself the shots, when really in the end I had to have my DH do the dirty work as you can see in the last picture. I tried, but I just COULD NOT push the needle in. I will try again tonight. So without further ado, here are some pics from last nights festivites:





4 comments:

PeasOut said...

I'm so excited for you! Each of these just brings you closer and closer!!! YAY!!!

Ps, that is a super cute shirt!

alie said...

lol @ the pics! you're so cute :) i am so excited for you lisa!

Jenni said...

Haha Lisa.. you crack me up.. But I would have been the same way.. Its one thing to get a shot and its another to give your self one.. Mya is right you guys are one step closer to getting the little baby!! Go YOU!!! :0)

my hope my faith my love said...

WOW this is going fast. Once you get over doing the first shot it really is a breeze. Dh would never help me (he is scared of needles) but after I did it I started feeling very empowered. I even that month did my own HCG shots in my butt, needle is much longer, usually my MOM did that. GL with the next shots, try it out yourself you will feel so good afterwards that you did it.