Thursday, October 2, 2008

All Set

I took my last BCP on Tuesday night and went in this morning for my baseline u/s, blood draw, and final teaching visit. I start follistim and my baby asprin on Saturday. I call medvoice tonight to get my starting dose and appt. time for my first follie check!

I have not been updating my blog because first I was sick and then I have not been sleeping well the last couple nights...therefore have not been my usual energetic self. Hopefully that will all change now that I got a decent nights sleep last night. YAY!

And I promise I will upload some pics soon!

**UPDATE***

Got the call...I start 150iu of follistim and 50units of low dose HCG on sat. and go in for my first follie scan on monday!

2 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

Hey girl! I took all 10 of my Femara pills last night and I start 75iu of follistim on Saturday too! I'll do my HCG shot on Thursday.

So glad you got a goods nights sleep, I am hoping for one of those tonight:)

Tabitha said...

Yay!! I hope this turns out to be your miracle!