Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pounding The Pavement

Slanging my résumé has been my life for the past week. Last Friday I took my résumé, along with a bottle of Moët (because you know how I do) to my old fertility clinic. I spent about two hours there with them visiting and catching up with everyone. They honestly are like family to me. I spoke with Dr. J about a job opportunity in between clients and he is considering. He has to speak with his team because they are a medical group. I would be doing sales, marketing, PR for them.

Then Monday in stopped by another well known fertility clinic here in the valley for the same opportunity. The meeting went very well and they are also considering.

When I got home yesterday I started applying for more jobs online and emailing my résumé to various companies and last night while meeting a girlfriend for dinner and drinks I got a call back from one of them. I have an interview with them at noon today. They are a sales, marketing, PR firm that deals with health and wellness companies.

Anyways, it's looking very good for me on the job front and this momma should be employed very soon. The thing is I will only take a job that is going to be the most flexible and whoever pays the most.

Wish me luck!!!

XOXO

No comments: