Saturday, June 20, 2009

11 Weeks

Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't been weighed since last time, and I was up 6 pounds
Maternity clothes: Oh yes!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Getting better. Sleeping 7 1/2 -8 hours a night. Still getting up to pee a few times.
Best moment last week: Telling Kay that she is going to be a big sister!
Movement: Too soon
Food cravings: None this week, I have been very sick with morning sickness (which is really all day sickness) everyday this last week. It's actually gotten worse as the weeks have gone by, and as I get closer to the second tri I thought it would start getting better...not yet.
Gender: Kind of up in the air now
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but changing!
What I miss: Nothing sounds good at the moment to even answer this question.
What I am looking forward to: My NT scan next week and exiting the scary first tri!!
Milestones: Well even though my RE said I could stop my vaginal progesterone supplement at 10 weeks 2 days, I have stayed on them. I think I am going to stop them today!!! YIPPEEE! (Even though its really gross and I am SO sick of it, its kinda scary stopping it!!)

1 comment:

Hopeful34 said...

Congrat on the 11th week lisa!! GL with the NT scan next week & i hope your m/s goes away really soon.