Monday, September 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Our camping trip was wonderful! It was so nice to get away from everything for the weekend and just relax and have some fun. The weather was so nice up there, but it did rain one day off and on which sucked and it was quit cold at night. It was nice to just "be" ya know...no phone, no Internet, no TV. It was nice and Kaylee told me on the way home that she loved camping and had so much fun! We really enjoyed it! Back to reality now...

I took my thermometer with me so I could still take my temp while I was gone, and I am not sure if it was the cold weather or it is just time for a new therm. but my battery died on me this morning. So I did not get today's temp. or Sat.'s ( I skipped that day) Ever since I started charting I have never really missed a day, and just recently did I stop temping during AF. Oh well...I will be getting a new thermometer tonight though! Tomorrow I am going to give the RE's office a call to see if they have DH's S/A results back. I know they said 10 days for the morph report, but they should have the other results.
I only have a few days at home until I leave on another trip. This is just a busy month all the way around for me. I am going to be a bridesmaid in my friend Eva's wedding in Michigan this Friday. So Thursday morning my flight leaves at 6 am....I hate leaving that early, but with the time change I had to get there in time for the rehearsal. I am so excited to see her and so happy for her and Ben. They just had a baby boy 3 months ago too, so I will get to meet him for the first time also!
Its going to be one crazy week.