Saturday, November 28, 2009

34 Weeks!

Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers -which will help regulate her body temperature once she is born-are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever.

How far along? 34 weeks...wow!
Total weight gain/loss? 25 pounds up
Maternity cloths? All the time, and even some of them are getting tighter.
Stretch marks? None yet :::::crosses fingers::::::
Sleep? Horrible. It is so hard to get comfortable. Between waking up to switch sides every 30 min. or so because my hips are throbbing, and having to pee, good sleep is nothing but a distant memory.
Best moment last week? Well Thanksgiving of course!
Movement? Lots!
Food cravings? Really really cold milk (which again is weird because I normally don't drink milk)
Gender? Girl : )
Labor signs? Nope, still daily BH contractions though. I have been noticing some more painful like cramps now and then...but I think its just my body getting ready.
Belly button in/out? Out
What I miss? Sleep
What I am looking forward to? Seeing my baby, I am starting to get really excited!
Milestones? Making it this far!! Babies born after 34 weeks usually have no long term side effects and do just as well as full term babies. Not that I want to see her anytime in the next few weeks, its just nice to know if she did need to come her NICU time would be short.

1 comment:

Hopeful34 said...

Congrats on the 34wk mark!! Your almost there :)