Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Boring Blogger

I know I have been a boring blogger lately...and to be honest I just haven't had that much to blog about. Shocking right? But on this eve of Thanksgiving I thought I would jot down some things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:

My beautiful daughter, she is healthy and happy and is all I could ever ask for!

My husband, he has given me so much to be thankful for.

Being pregnant and getting ready to complete our family!!!

My family, even though they drive me crazy sometimes.

My life! We are all healthy, we are financially secure, and we have each other...what more could a girl ask for?

I hope every one of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Spend time with those you love and be thankful for all the good in your life : )

2 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie. Also, I think it's a good sign that you've had little to blog about lately. Don't want any early labor activity and you've been busy with your big girl and getting ready for your little girl. Totally understandable! :-)

Hopeful34 said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!!!