Saturday, December 5, 2009

35/35!

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant, and it also means that I have 35 days until my due date!! Can you believe that?! Its just crazy! Seems like just yesterday I posted this, but there are other moments (mostly the uncomfortable ones) that I cant believe I have about a month to go.

Instead of the usual weekly update with a vegetable/fruit picture, I will grace you with some 35 week belly pics. But because I know you are just DYING to know....baby this week is the size of a honeydew melon weighing in around 5 1/4 pounds, and over 18 inches long.

In other pregnancy/baby related news:

- I have a OB appt. Monday, I am anxious to see if she is still breech. She still was at my last appt...she doesn't have much longer to turn at this point, so hopefully she has been listening to her mommy and is getting into position!

- In light of my buttering up like a Thanksgiving turkey twice a day for the last 8 months, I *think* I have 2 little stretchmarks on my belly now : ( I only notice them in a certain light, and they are not red or purple...hence my uncertainty. But its not looking too good.

-She still has no middle name.

-Last night DH put together the rest of her things (pack n play, swing, and stroller!).

-I finished washing all of her cloths, blankets, etc. and put those all away. Just to finishing organizing the rest of her nursery and we are DONE!

So we are now officially ready for her arrival!!

3 comments:

Hopeful34 said...

That's great Lisa & you look amazing!! You are all belly! Can't wait to see her. I'm sure she will be gorgeous just like her mommy and sister. Thank you for your kind words on my blog :)

Amy said...

You are in the homestrech! You look great too!

Momma Wilson said...

Hope your appointment goes well today and little princess flips for you!