Tuesday, December 29, 2009

38 Week Progress Report and Growth U/S

Well here I am 38 weeks 3 days pregnant and back from another weekly OB appointment. I will say that I am so glad that I stayed pregnant through Christmas though, but now I am ready!

Here are this weeks stats:

-Up 1 pound from last week for a total weight gain of 28 pounds. I have completely lost my appetite the last 2-3 weeks and I think its because I feel so full all time and just have no room for food.

-Cervix is now 3 cm dilated (up from 2 cm last week) and still 50% effaced.

I also had my growth ultra sound today and little lady is not big!! YAY! She was measuring exactly 7 pounds today and everything looked perfect. They said she could gain anywhere from 6-10oz. between now and birth (depending on when I deliver) and I feel comfortable with that. No more fears of a c-section! Man I swear the C word has been chasing me the last 2 months but it cant catch me : P

So now we wait.

I am really really really hoping that she comes this week, because Kay goes back to school on Monday. It would be nice to have a few days to bond as a family and not have to worry about who's going to get her to school, pick her up, etc.

So send that labor dust my way : )

4 comments:

bella1021 said...

YEAH! glad everything is moving-- slowly.. but you are going in the right direction!! ;) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*that's all the dust I could find-- good luck fingers crossed!!!!

Ann Armenta said...

So glad to hear everything is going well! HOPING YOUR PRINCESS COMES SOON!

Momma Wilson said...

Sending some dust your way, New Year's baby maybe:) We'll be thinking about y'all!

WantWait&Pray said...

Labor dust is being sent your way! :-)
Are you doing anything to try to induce labor? Not sure if any of it works...but if I make it to 38 weeks, I will be willing to try them! ;-)

Can't wait to see pics of the new little lady!