Friday, December 2, 2011

I Have Big News!

A boy proposed to Kay yesterday...


 And she said yes...


-insert me falling over-

She told me that the boy gave this to her because she was the prettiest girl in the world, and that this ring was just for now until he saves up $9,000.00 to buy her a diamond ring. Smart boy! I DIED!

She is over the moon.

Then  today, not to be out done by K, L came running up to me at the pick up line telling me that SHE GOT MARRIED TOO! That a *cute* boy gave her a ring today, asked her to marry her! And she said yes!


 and get this...they got MARRIED and DIVORCED today! Yep, by the time we got home, she was calling him her "ex"! Haha! Puppy love <3

4 comments:

Amy said...

ha! way too cute. My is that funny and sweet. Tell her she had to at least wait until high school :)

andrea said...

My husband only spent half that on my engagement ring! Consider me jealous :p

Dana said...

Ha ha how funny! Samantha and Issac are still a "couple". However I think the honeymoon is over, they only walk out of class together half as often as they used to. ;)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Too funny!