Friday, March 4, 2011

Blessed


This little girl melts my heart. I can see myself having a series of mini heart attacks when she gets a little older though ; ) We are gearing up for a fun weekend. Tomorrow is RESOLVE's 3rd Annual Walk of Hope! I've done it every year, so this is very important to me and my family. This year they gave us the option to make or join teams and its always so nice to be surrounded with people who you can talk openly with about your struggle. Kay is also very exciting about the walk (she does it with me every year). If you ask her what we are walking for this is what she'll tell you: "For women who want to have families but are having trouble and everyone should be a mommy". Such a sweet, smart girl.  


When I did the walk the first year I actually had my successful IUI the day before! I remember being so crampy and standing in the hot sun talking with my RE wondering if this was it. Wondering if I would need to win that free IVF giveaway...little did I know, M was thankfully turning into a ball of cells at that very moment. Last year, she was a itty bitty baby and I was RESOLVED. What a difference a year makes...I'm truly blessed in more ways than one.

1 comment:

Amy said...

aw, that is so sweet how she explains that!