Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tweep Up - Scottsdale 2012

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to meet two of the most amazing woman on the planet. Two girls, that I just happened to meet on Twitter. And when you meet someone from twitter in real life, it is called a "Tweep up".

These two ladies and I were brought together through heartache and tragedy (infertility) and its amazing how something so horrible can bring you something so amazing. Friendship. Lifelong friendship.

The instant connection and bond we all shared was deeper than any of us had expected, and certianly was amazing considering we had never even spoke on the phone before our first embrace. Yep, you read that right. The first time I heard their voices was as I was hugging them tightly when I picked them up at the aiport.

But yet, I didnt feel in the slighetst that I was meeting and spending the weekend with complete and utter stangers. It felt like I was picking up old friends that I grew up with. Girls I went to college with, not infertile chicks I met on the Internet.

The reality is, is that I know a lot more about them then probably their real friends know. We all talk multiple times per day since last summer, and planned this "tweep up" in Novemeber.

The day had finally come though--to meet my #soulsisters the other 2 members of our #blondemafia And none of us will ever be the same. It was CRAZY FUN!!! With a lot of crazy, because that's how I roll.

We spent the weekend at The Hotel Valley Ho here in Scottsdale, AZ. We brunched, Botoxed, (it was the other girls first time!), laughed, happy houred, partied, hiked, spa'ed, dined, got our makeup done, shopped, partied, laughed, completed each other sentences, and took a ass load of pictures!

The weekend went by way too fast, and we didn't get to do a lot of the things we had wanted. An extra day or two is in order for next. Because THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME! We are already discussing possibly Miami?

Here are just *some* of the remaining pics on my phone. I'm trying to organize my photos from this weekend a have already moved/deleted most of them. And since I'm blogging from bed at this moment (Little M is running a fever and cuddles are in progress) this is all you get....for now ;)

In very random order. More soon!

No comments: