Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Clomid Crazies

They call the s/e from clomid the "clomid crazies" for a reason! It makes me feel like the lady pictured...like a crazy person! I have snapped at my DH at least a couple times a day followed by the sudden hot flashes! Gotta love the hot flashes, which now makes me totally sympathetic towards menopausal women. I cant imagine having them all the time. To top it off, just by nature, when I get hot I get extremely bitchy.


Please pray for those that have to live with me, only 2 more doses left.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I remember those days! I feel for ya. With mine, the crazies got even worse a few days after the last pill. Good luck...

bella1021 said...

I will be joining you in a few days!!

my hope my faith my love said...

clomid made me want to cry 24/7, hang in there.