Friday, March 20, 2009

Rockin and Rollin..almost time to trigger!

I just got back from my u/s follie check and I have a nice 20mm on my right, and a 15mm on the left. YAY!! So I should have 2 mature follies at trigger time. I would have totally though this mornings opk was positive, but they said no so here the game plan..

Take opk in the a.m. (big possibility it will be positive) if positive trigger then and go in Sun. morning for my IUI. If negative, trigger tomorrow night at 1 AM (nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to give yourself a shot in the stomach!) for a Monday morning IUI.

I am feeling really good about this cycle and I hope this is it!!

On another note, I don't think I have mentioned this but on Monday I am supposed to leave for San Diego for a business trip and I have put off buying my plane tickets until I knew when the IUI would be. Crazy I know...so I finally was able to purchase my plane tickets thank god! Hopefully since I will be gone most of next week this 2ww will go by quick!!

No comments: