Saturday, May 16, 2009

6 Weeks

Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

How far along: 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't weighed myself...and I am kinda scared too.
Maternity clothes: Just the Bella band still..
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still 9-10 hours a night
Best moment last week: Getting morning sickness...see only a women who has gone through IF would say that!! But its true.
Movement: Too early
Food cravings: Still tomatoes, but also frozen lemonade. I have been putting a glass of lemonade in the freezer almost daily.
Gender: I don't have a feeling either way yet...still just trying to make sure I have a baby in there!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Sushi
What I am looking forward to: My U/S on Wednesday!!!
Milestones: I bought baby books : )

No comments: