Sunday, May 3, 2009

Beta # 2 **edited**

274 at 14dpo, so it more than doubled. YAY!!!!!!

I go in May 20th for my first U/S! I will be 6 1/2 weeks then so hopefully we will see a heartbeat!

SOOOOOO happy and thankful!

**EDIT** Below is the average hcg level in a singleton pregnancy, and my levels in red at the top. A little higher than normal, but betas aren't really the best indicator for twins, etc. But it is possible because I did have 3, possibly 4 eggs at trigger time : )

It is a really neat tool from BabyMed.com

5 comments:

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

SO happy for you. I have been praying for you an following "stalking" hoping this would turn out great. Looks like you guys are on your way there. =)

bella1021 said...

YEAH!!! You WILL see a heartbeat! When we go on the 21st I will be 9wks5days- so you will see what comes next! :)

YEAH!!

looking4#3 said...

So exciting. What is your daughter saying about the new baby?? Is she so excited??

Lisa said...

Looking,

I have not told her yet. I prob. wont tell her until I hit 12 weeks. I just dont know how I would explian that to her if something were to go wrong ya know?

I am dying to tell her though, she is going to be SO excited!!

looking4#3 said...

I sent you a PM on TTTC. Questions about S/A--your husbands numbers seem OUTSTANDING compared to mine---11% morph. My RE wants my husbands at or over 4%.