Saturday, May 2, 2009

Attack of The Pregnoid

I am now referred to as "pregnoid" by my husband. He called me that yesterday and I said "What did you just call me?" He said "Pregnoid, you have never heard of that before?" Ummmmm NO I haven't, but I think its funny!! It's like I have been taken over by some sort of alien life form.

Let me also just say how I still cant believe this is ME!! Me that posted a BFP, Me that posted my beta results, its just crazy to think that this is finally happening to me. I am seriously over the moon and absolutely thrilled beyond words!! There were many many months when I though these moment would never happen for me and now they are. I feel so lucky and blessed just to be able to say I AM PREGNANT!!! I seriously have a grin ear to ear just typing it!!!

Oh and for those that are still TTC or are curious as to what symptoms I am having so far, here they are:

-sore, big, veiny, boobs since 1 dpo

-very tired and have been going to bed early since 7dpo

-mild cramping 3 and 4 days dpo

-smelled peanut butter out of the blue around 9/10dpo...when I was PG with Kay I smelled onions! Weird huh?

-Peeing a lot

-My sense of smell has been off the charts and crazy. Like last night...I was popping popcorn in the microwave and it smelled like throw up to me. YUCK. I couldn't eat it after that.

-I was constipated for a few days around 8,9,10 dpo...very rare for me.

-sore, big, veiny boobs...oh did I say that already?? They are seriously out of control!!! You can even see in my trash the dress pictures below.

I should have beta #2 back sometime tomorrow!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I ran into your blog through the nest and just wanted to thank you for giving me a glimmer of hope..IF is sooo hard and frustrating, we've been TTC w/amennorhea since 10/07 and so far nothing has worked, we will probably be moving on to ivf soon..i'm just glad to see that there's a light at the end of the tunnel!! Congrats on your BFP!!!

looking4#3 said...

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement on my blog. I would LOVE any input you have on getting the S/A better!!! He is going the week of the 18th for another analysis. Your story is helping me to hang on.......THANKS!!!!