Saturday, July 4, 2009

13 Weeks

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

How far along: 13 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Was weighed at my NT scan on Monday and I was the same (up 6 pounds total)
Maternity clothes: Yes, and because its so hot here I am wearing lots of dresses!
Stretch marks: Nope, and still slathering up every night.
Sleep: Terrible. I have been waking up in the middle of the night for no reason at all and staying up a few hours. It sucks and I hope it stops soon.
Best moment last week: Our NT scan
Movement: Too soon
Food cravings: Orange juice still.
Gender: I am hoping the tech was right and its a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In, but changing!
What I miss: my old sense of smell. I swear I could work for the police with this nose.
What I am looking forward to: My OB appt. on Monday.
Milestones: Just about getting to the second trimester! (3 more days)

2 comments:

bella1021 said...

hehe- it cool to see you right on my heels and to see how BIG they grow!!!

few more days and welcome to 2nd tri! :)
bummer about your sleep!

my hope my faith my love said...

I craved orange juice and I had a girl might be a sign