Wednesday, July 22, 2009

By Request

Mrs. Mya thought I should post a picture of my pre-pregnancy body just so everyone can see the comparison...well make that pre-infertility treatments too because that did quite a number on me as well.

Now you can actually see how big I am already (at least I feel that way), plus I am only 5'1 so any extra weight is really noticeable on me. Its crazy! I will get this body back....oh yes....I will!! These pictures are from last summer while on a girls weekend with Kay, her BFF, and her mom!


Me on the right

5 comments:

AsheAnn said...

such a hottie. you should be my trainer! :)

PeasOut said...

Thank you! I think this gives us a much better visual on how much you have changed! I think I may post a pre pg bikini shot as well!

Samantha said...

I think I'm inspired to post a pre-preg bikini pic from last year, probably from my honeymoon...I don't think I'm as brave (or look as good) as Mya to post a pregnancy bathing suit pic! haha. :)

bella1021 said...

Holy hot momma!!! :)

Maddy said...

Did you have a boob job???
maddyforeman@yahoo.com email me to answer me!!