Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

Friday, we had lunch and did a little shopping with some friends...Doesn't she have the prettiest eyes?




Then we came home and hung out in Kay's room while she was at school...





But don't dare tell her that!!



Then that night I enjoyed a little Mom's Night Out dinner with some of my play group friends. We enjoyed ourselves with some great conversation and yummy food at California Pizza Kitchen...

Saturday we went to the gym and layed low at home because it was raining...


But Saturday night was one of my good friends birthday parties that I just couldn't miss! So I got a little fancy, tucked in the kids, left them with daddy, and went to help celebrate with a fabulous sushi dinner....

 And a few cocktails.... :)

 But  not too many, because a certain someone had to be up very early with 2 special little girls the next morning.


It was a fun weekend! I rarely ever go out, and never ever two nights in a row so it was defiantly out of the ordinary. But I enjoyed it! Everyone mom NEEDS that once in a while!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Its so fun to get dressed up and go out. I dont even remember the last time I did that. Glad you enjoyed your time away. I bet you missed those sweet girls though ;)

Lisa said...

I did! And boy I must of sounded like an old married mom because I brought them up about 28756738292 times that night!!hahaha!