Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CD 1

Well AF arrived last night! I called my RE's office this morning to get the ball rolling. We needed to go over my protocol, etc. and I had questions this time since its been a while! I needed a little refresher. Here is what's going down.

CD 3-7: 50mg Clomid
CD 4, 6, 8: 75unit shot of Follistim
CD 8: Start daily OPK's with second or third morning urine
CD 10: First monitoring ultra sound to see whats cooking and when to trigger!

My last cycle (the one where I conceived baby M!) I went in on CD 11 and had (2) 22mm, (1) 15mm and a (1) 12mm follie. I triggered that night and had my IUI 36 hours later. Since I was ready on CD 11 last time, I thought it might be a little safer to bring me in 1 day earlier on CD 10 this time. I just don't want to risk ANYTHING, so its better to be safe than sorry. I would hate to ovulate or start surging on my own before trigger. I just need everything to go as smoothly as possible with this hail mary cycle!

I pick up my meds tomorrow and will start them on Friday!

8 comments:

Jaye said...

In less than two weeks, there might be a BABY growing in your belly!

Fingers/toes/eyes/ears crossed for you Lisa!(I have Baby Girl crossing everything she can too)

Good luck!

{little birdie boutique} said...

**Squeeeeee**

I am so excited for you! I will keep everything crossed that everything goes smoothly. And I know I've said it before, but I really do have a good feeling about this for you!

Good luck!!!

andrea said...

Good luck!

Dana said...

How exciting! Wishing all the best for you!!

maria said...

How exciting! That is crazy to think you could be pregnant in a few weeks. :) Good luck!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Wishing you the best, Lisa. Do you pay out of pocket for follistim? I have a few unopened vials. Wonder if I could ship them to you for cheaper??

bella1021 said...

EEEEEE!!!! So exciting!!!
Good luck!!! :)

Lisa said...

Erin, thank you so much for the offer! I am all OOP, but I have enough follistim for this cycle and 1 more if this one doesnt work! That is so kind of you to offer!!