Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me A to Z

Lots of other bloggers are doing this right now, so I figured I'd hop on! I did something similar a while back. but that was a long time ago...Feel free to c&p yourself!

A. Age: 28, but I tell people I'm 26 1/2.

B. Bed size: King and that's not big enough.


C. Chore you dislike: Bathrooms. Its is by far the worst chore IMO. That's why I leave that to my cleaning lady.


D. Dogs: Nope! 2 cats.


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee! I start every morning the same way; with a cup of freshly brewed yummy coffee with french vanilla creamer.


F. Favorite color: Pink of course.


G. Gold or silver: If you asked me this years ago, I would have said silver hands down, but not I wear and love both! If I had to chose though, I would say silver.


H. Height: 5'1. I'm a shorty!


I. Instruments you play(ed): None. And I cant hold a tune to save my life.


J. Job title: Bookkeeper, HR, CFO, Domestic Goddess, Wife, and my best title ever: Mommy!


K. Kids: 2 girls!


L. Live: A house on the hillside.


M. Mom’s name: Kristin


N. Nicknames: Well when I was younger it was Lil Lisa, or my dad called me Mouth because that always got me in trouble. Nowadays my BFF and her husband call me Fancy!


O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had my kids. 1 day with Kay. 5 days with M.


P. Pet peeves: Lets see...The top ones on my list are: FLAKINESS. I hate flaky people who don't do what they say they are going to do, and/or leave you hanging. Be straight up or at least be honest about your flakiness! People answering and/or talking on their cell phones while out to eat. Excuse yourself, or silence your phone. Its just rude.

Q. Quote from a movie: Say Hello To My Little Friend


R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 2 much older 1/2 sisters that never lived with me and a 1/2 brother that is 8 years younger than me. I always felt like an only child.

T. Time you wake up: Usually 6:00-6:30 a.m. I get up 30 min. before anyone else to have my coffee and have a few minutes to myself to check my email, blog, or just sit in silence!

U. Underwear: My favorite undies are the VS Pink Thongs. That's all I wear! They fit me so well and are the most comfy ever!


V. Vegetables you don’t like: There is not a vegetable I don't like. Seriously, I love all veggies! Remember I was a vegetarian for 9 years out of my life.


W.What makes you run late: Waiting until the last minute to get ready, and my kids. Cliche I know.


X. X-rays you’ve had: Besides teeth, my back. I have scoliosis.


Y. Yummy food you make: Oh man, I make lots of yummy food. I'd say my top dishes are Chicken Piccata (always impressive and a crowd pleaser), And salads- I am known for my salads!


Z. Zoo animal favorites: The ones that aren't shy.

No comments: