Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Little} Luxuries

While on Spring break, Kay and I met up with some friends at the nail salon to enjoy a pedicure. Kay LOVES pedicures. Its my fault really....I've been taking her to the nail salon since she was 2! I mean that's what you do when you have little girls right?! We go to this particular nail salon because they don't have any issue with kids, don't over charge for kids, and usually have a few of their own kids running around, so I knew bringing M that day wouldn't be a problem. I've been going here for years with Kay!

Well what do you know, as I was sitting there getting my pedicure I looked over to discover that Little Miss M was getting a little R & R too. Freshly pained pink fingernails! I didn't have my camera, but thankfully my girlfriend did and captured these shots of M getting her first manicure! Priceless.





We paint her toes all the time at home, but this was the first time she has ever had her finger nails painted. I'm not that brave. She did so well, I was impressed! She stood there patiently while the lady painted her nails and blew them dry! That's my girl :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!

Jaye said...

I'm pretty sure this has to be one of the most adorable moments ever.

M looks SO patient! Adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute! I cant wait for mani/pedis with Cailin!

Ann Armenta said...

OMG adorable...that totally made me tear up! lol

Kenda said...

New follower from TopMommyBlogs - come by and say hello! TheCaffeineCoquette.com