Saturday, April 30, 2011

CD 4

Well I'm 2 clomid pills and one shot deep today! I took my first clomid pill last night, and another tonight along with my first shot of follistim. I had to wipe the dust off my
Follistim pen (literally, it had dust on the case) and made my husband shoot me. I know this is going to sound like such a bad problem to have, but I don't have much fat on my stomach so I was really nervous that it was going to puncture my abdominal muscles and then I would be laying there screaming. Dramatic? I know. And it's a little needle too, but I literally have no fat layer there. None. Not an inch. Just skin and then muscle where I am supposed to inject.

My husband didn't believe me, and said " Okay sure, whatever. Just get get over here and lay down." Then he felt my stomach and was like "wow!" "Your right, you don't have any fat there just loose skin...hahaha!" Trust me, I have lots of fat in other regions but for some reason after baby # 2 my body fat distributed differently and I just don't have any fat there! I didn't know what to do. So I just sat on the edge of the bed and scrunched my belly skin as much as possible, grabbed what I could and looked the other direction while he jabbed me. Nice huh?


Not to worry, its was PAINLESS! Perfectly fine! The first one is always a little scary. We're on our way.....

No comments: