Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Red Witch

A funny thing happened this morning. I woke up, went to the bathroom, then literally was startled to the point where my ass gained some air time when I wiped and saw RED! OMG!

I mean, I knew I would eventually get my period, but since I haven't had a hormone free cycle in 8+ months, and just got off a 2 month birth control stint with a nice big fat hormone inducing cyst, I wasn't expecting her for at least another week or two.
.
So you can see why I was startled! Because this means that (if today is CD 1) I will be going in on Monday for my baseline u/s, and will start shots for our last treatment cycle. And if you've been following along you know I went from going through IUI's, to IVF, and back to IUI's again but if you haven't read the latest, read this.

HERE WE GO!!!!!

1 comment:

{little birdie boutique} said...

So exciting!!! Fingers, toes, eyes crossed! :)