Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brother From Another Mother

I don't know if I've posted about this before, but I know you all know about M's little BFF Wyatt. (See here, here, and here). Everywhere we go, EVERYWHERE, people think they are twins! Even when there is clearly 2 separate moms. We agree that they do have a lot of the same features..dark brown eyes, olive skin, same size and stature, its pretty funny. What do you think?





So a few months ago I started calling Wyatt M's Brother From Another Mother because they look so much alike! And because its funny :) Well little Why Why (that's what M calls him) is turning 2 and yesterday was his baseball themed birthday party! They are exactly 8 weeks apart and it's just another reminder of how quickly our babies are growing.

The birthday boy himself.


M holding a friends baby...my ovaries about bursted!!!


BABIES!!



YAY for TWO!


Now to start planning Miss M's!! It's only 2 months away, but I already have a theme brewing. I'll give you a hint...it's PINK :)

No comments: