Monday, April 13, 2009

Resolve's Walk of Hope 2009

This Sunday April 19th and I am walking and volunteering at RESOLVE's first annual Walk of Hope. The Walk of Hope is held to give hope to those facing infertility and to celebrate those families formed through adoption and medical intervention. For 1 in 8 couples in the United States, the dream of creating a family is a long, emotional and expensive journey. Infertility is a devastating disease, touching every aspect of life - physical, emotional, spiritual and financial.

I am so excited to be able to support a cause that has effected me so much and am looking forward to meeting others that have won or fighting the battle that is IF. For those that would like to donate to the cause, for every 50 dollars donated in my name I get a ticket to win a free IVF cycle!! Please email me (link in the about me section) if you are interested in donating in my name. Any dollar amount is appreciated.

Funds raised during this event will go to support RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. RESOLVE is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides timely, compassionate support and information to those struggling with infertility. RESOLVE works to increase public awareness of the issues surrounding infertility and the various family-building options available to those facing this disease.

Thank you and this means so much to me. I am SO excited to participate in this event, I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

osuraj said...

I should check this out to see if they have it in my area, thanks for posting!