Saturday, August 1, 2009

17 Weeks

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 6 pounds total at last OB appt. Will update on Monday after my OB appt. I am sure I have gained a few more pounds.
Maternity clothes: Yes, everything is maternity now.
Stretch marks: Nope, and I have started using my creams every night again now that I am getting bigger.
Sleep: Shitty. Back to up a few times a night and tossing and turning.
Best moment last week:
Movement: Yes, and it was getting a little tiny bit stronger and a little more often, but I have not felt anything in a few days (although I know that can be normal at this point) but of course I am freaking out. Monday cant come quick enough.
Food cravings: Beef and honey nut cheerios this week
Gender: Who knows, I'd be happy with either. We'll see in 9 days!
Labor Signs: Um, no.
Belly Button in or out: Bottom part in in but very shallow and top part is out!
What I miss: Being able to fit into my normal cloths.
What I am looking forward to: My OB appt. on Monday, and my u/s the next Monday.
Milestones: Getting this far!

No comments: