Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nesting or Suddenly OCD?

I feel like I am suddenly riding on the crazy train!! I spent 2 hours today cleaning Kay's toys! Not because they were dirty, but because I was cleaning something else right next to them, and said hey..I'll clean these too! Every where I look there is something that needs to be cleaned, put away, or organized.....like yesterday! Its like I have the overwhelming sense that everything needs to get done now. Any sort of clutter anywhere is driving me crazy! So in an effort to "calm" my nesting craziness, I have begun to make lists of what needs to be done. I am hoping by putting it all on paper it will alleviate that urge to do everything now, knowing that I have a list that I am working towards completing.

In a way I guess its good, I am tackling some things I have been meaning to get to for a while now...but at the same time I feel like I should be on a show...IDK...The Diary of a Mad Pregnant Woman?!

No comments: