Friday, March 5, 2010

The Bitch is Back

Well well...my first postpartum AF has finally arrived and I will say she has not been missed. This explains why the last few days all I have wanted to do was EAT everything in sight. Luckily, I used every bit of determination I had in my body and resisted the insane urge to stuff massive amounts of food in my face. I want to be skinny way more than I want that warm bagel with extra crunchy peanut butter. It is hard, but at least I know it was all AF induced and it will pass soon (hopefully)!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I hate that Bitch, she was with me earlier this week and totally explains the stuffing of my face of complete JUNK FOOD.. Bleh..
Back to normal today though, YAY!! :0)

Ann Armenta said...

I hear you on that one! But you are much stronger than me...I went on a binge fest out of nowhere and then AF showed 10 days early...fun huh?