Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Camera Less

I cant go another day without my camera!
::::bangs head on keyboard:::::

Back track to a week and a half ago. I turned my camera on only to see lines and black on the display screen. So I called Panasonic and they told me to mail it in (it is still under warranty) and they would either fix it, or sent me another one. I expressed to her the urgency in getting it back as quickly as possible and lets just say she wasn't too interested in my new mom banter.

Well that was 11 days, 1 hour, and 49 minutes ago. Don't these people know 11 days without a camera and a new baby is like 11 days being trapped somewhere without water! I cant take it anymore. I feel like I am missing SO much and the iPhone just isn't cutting it. So please bear with me and my photo less posts or craptastic iPhone pictures until I get it back! AGH!

No comments: