Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dancing Queen

This week was Kay dance recital week, which means it's been a very busy week around here. 1 tech rehearsal, 1 dress rehearsal, and then 2 performances! They have been preparing and practicing for months, so it was a very exiting way to cap off the dance year! Here are some pictures from last night. I am so mad too, because somehow I changed the settings on my camera, and now my pictures are looking like crap. I'm still trying to work it out...
Back stage before the show...
Her whole class

Performing on stage...


Shakin it...

Mommy and Miss M. It really was her bed time but she hung in there...

Kay and her trophy, waiting to watch the second half of the show (the ballet)...

Such a proud mommy! (this one was taken with my iphone)

Next year she will be taking 2 classes. She just loves to dance! Up until first grade all they can take are combo classes (ballet and tap combo), then after kindergarten they can chose which type of dance they want to branch off too. She chose jazz and ballet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I want to see a video.

Lucky Jones said...

cute! such sass that one has!

AsheAnn said...

LOVE LOVE YOUR BRACELET!

mrs shortcake said...

How fun! I fully intend to put my daughter (to be, currently in utero) into dance classes. I did ballet and jazz, but have always wanted to try tap.