Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Time

To us means hanging with friends...




Laughing till your stomach hurts...


Exploring new things...




















Jammin to your favorite tunes...
And family vacations!
No pics of those yet, but we do have 2 trips planned. First, next Thursday we are going to Pennsylvania for 4 days to visit family. It will be M's first time on a plane, and I am not so sure how well a 4.5 hour flight with a teething baby is going to work out, but I'm hoping it will go well. We'll see! (Please feel free to share your traveling with an infant tips, it's been a while!)
Then in mid July we are going on our big summer vacation to Los Angeles and Newport Beach! We will be spending 3 days in Hollywood, and 2 days in Newport Beach. My BFF (who just had a baby girl 6 weeks ago) lives in LA, so we will be staying with her for 2 nights and doing the "Hollywood" thing. Kay is dying to explore Hollywood, and I love it; its always so fun to lunch, shop Robertson, and stroll through the Hollywood Hills. I am super excited to see my BFF too because we haven't seen each other since my baby shower, when we were both still pregnant. Then we will be heading to a resort in Newport Beach to relax and have a little fun in the sun :) Kay hasn't been to the beach since she was 2 1/2, so I really wanted to take her this year. I know she will really enjoy it.
A pretty great summer so far I must say, and lots of fun stuff to look forward too!

1 comment:

andrea said...

That all sounds like so much fun! Except the plane ride with the teething infant.. eek! I know no one wants to be "those" people with the crying baby. But I gotta tell you, I've never wanted kids but I don't know.. You make it look like fun!