Monday, October 4, 2010

Boot Camp

I'm starting a 12 week intense boot camp today. Not a little class at the gym like I've taken before, but a serious boot camp that my gym offers. We're talking lifting kegs, flipping tires, drills, all that! I'm really excited and a little nervous. You meet 3 times per week for 12 weeks and they track your progress throughout.I'm in pretty good shape right now physically, but even in my condition I know its going to be HARD. I'm excited though and love challenging myself, testing my limits, trying new things to mix up my workouts, and overall getting involved in something that's going to push me out of my comfort zone.....so boot camp it is! I can't wait!

In other weight loss news, I'm back in my size 27 jeans! Which is fabulous, but I still have some work to do. Anyone that's had a baby knows that even if you get back down to your size, your body is just not the "same" as it was pre baby. It will get there. It takes time I know, and that's part of why I wanted to take the boot camp. I need to drop another 8 pounds or so, and work on my core and inner/outer thighs. Typical woman problem areas ;)

Here is a picture of  me at the train station in Italy.

Which btw- yes I am working on posting some pics soon, this week I promise! Wish me luck today, hope I survive!

2 comments:

Rebekah Lynn said...

Good luck! That actually sounds really fun to me. :)

Amanda said...

Wow! You look great!
That boot camp class sounds so awesome - that makes me want to see if there are any near me...