Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

 Making my shopping list now.  Here's whats for dinner at my house this week!
  • Chicken Piccata served with roasted asparagus (toss with s/p, evoo, and lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 400 for about 15 min, or until tender but still crunchy.) I'm watching my carbs, but if your not you could serve this with some angel hair on the side as well.
  • Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli- I'm excited to make this, because I love it at Olive Garden! It's sort of like Italian chili.
  • Shrimp and Veggie Fajitas with whole wheat tortilla's (I use more veggies in mine; red bell peppers, green bell peppers, red onions, and sliced whole tomatoes) .
  • Easy Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet with brown rice. I use broccoli, mushrooms, baby bok choy, red peppers, carrots, shelled edamame, and green onions.
  • Pesto Turkey and Pesto also excited to try this, you just cant find a dinner any simpler than this! Served with sauteed yellow squash.

3 comments:

andrea said...

Sweet! I think I'm going to follow the same meal plan. Is that creepy..? =/

Lisa said...

Andrea, not at all! Thats why I post it, to help you out ;)

andrea said...

We did the chicken piccata, OH MY GOODNESS. To dieee for. Thanks for the recipe!