Here's what's cookin at my house this week:
- Peppered Pineapple Beef Skewers with organic jasmine rice and a veggie medley of savoy cabbage, edamame, sliced carrots, and broccoli.
- Braised Paprika Chicken...sounds fancy but looks pretty easy and oh so tasty! Served with a mixed baby green salad.
- Salmon with a Korean Barbecue Glaze served with fresh sauteed garlic green beans.
- Chicken Taco's and black beans. I do them fajita style but instead of flour tortillas, we like cooked white corn tortillas.
- Ciabatta Bread Club Sandwich's served with oven baked sweet potato fries- kids LOVE these...I omit the chipotle seasoning.