Monday, December 27, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

  • Teriyaki-Beer Skirt Steak with baked potatoes.
  • Chicken and Noodle Casserole with a side salad.
  • Crockpot Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you follow me on Twitter, then you know the last time I tried to make this is was a HUGE fail. But I see where I went wrong...First of all don't add the pasta until the last 15-20 min. before serving, otherwise the noodles get WAY over cooked and turn to mush. Also, It didn't seem like much pasta, so I added more (I used the short macaroni shaped pasta like these). Big mistake. The whole thing turned into a big mushy mess. But I've given this recipe to others, who followed these new steps and they love it. So I'm gonna give it another try.
  • Asian Turkey Meatballs with brown rice.
  • Broiled Salmon with Rosemary. We all love Salmon in this house, so I make a million different ways! Served with a mixed baby green salad and sauteed red, yellow, and green bell peppers.

No comments: