Friday, December 3, 2010

A Spectacular Evening

One of our new holiday traditions is to go see the Nutcracker ballet, but when I heard that the Radio City Rocketts Christmas Spectacular was coming to town for two nights I knew we just had to go! Both Kay and I love the Rocketts, I mean how could you not? They are amazing!



So I decided to take my grandmother and grandfather- AKA Noni and Paw. I knew they would really enjoy the show and my DH is really not into things like this. But before the show we had dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Maragrettaville! Love this place, its so much fun and the food is yummo. Miss and Kay were defiantly infatuated with this lady....Little M couldnt take her eyes off her!


 Me and my Paw..the other love of my life!

 Noni and Kay


All of us.

Me and my girls

 My beautiful Kay in her floor lenght Christmas gown :)

Then we walked over to the arena for the show..so excited..


Kay loves to take pictures...

OMG, it was amazing. So glad we went! I have to say my favorite part was the solider boy performance...INCREDIBLE! It's worth seeing thats for sure!


No comments: