Monday, June 23, 2008

Still Waiting

We are still waiting to here from DH's uro about moving on to the injections. I called the office today and he was not in. Hopefully they call tomorrow with a plan so we can get this show on the road! Today I also emailed our RE about the news regarding DH, and asked him if there is ANYTHING we can do to try and get PG while we wait another 3 months on a different medication. I know the odds of us conceiving on our own will still be low, but at least we will be trying!! I just feel so impatient, like all these months have just been wasted. I just want to MOVE FORWARD and not be stuck at a stand still. So we will see what he says. I will be stalking my email that for sure.

For me...another month with NO ovulation!!UGH! What they hell is wrong with me? Why cant my body just do what it is supposed to do? I am 25, healthy, and have had a child already!! I don't understand why this is happening. Dealing with the MFI is bad enough....but even if we did not have MFI I still could not get PG because I don't ovulate. Great.

On a good note, today was Kay's first summer dance class. In the summer, they go 2 times a week for 4 weeks, then they have a short break before the regular dance school year starts in August. She is now taking tap and ballet. She was so excited to start tap and tapped around the house all day today!! I really think she is going to love it.

No comments: