Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Melting Pot



Me and some friends had dinner at the Melting Pot last night and it was a BLAST! I have never been there before and it was defiantly an experience. I love going places that are different and fun and that's what the Melting Pot is! First you get your cheese fondue pot with breads, chips and veggie to dip, then a salad, then they bring out the main course cooking sauce simmering in the fondue pot with all the different things to cook in it. Filet, chicken, shrimp, pork, lobster, veggies, and they give you all these yummy dipping sauces for everything too! And last but not least the chocolate fondue with lots of yummy things to dip! We had such a good time, and got a little crazy with the chocolate fondue and we weren't even drinking!! I love my girls : )

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am definately so sad I missed this.