Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Wait Is Over...

Tomorrow is our first appointment with the RE (a reproductive endocrinologist). I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am to finally move forward with SOMETHING, even if it's just starting out with the all the testing. I cant wait to finally have some sort of plan in order for me to get pregnant. I am also quit nervous as to what he is going to say our options are given our MFI issues. I am pretty sure that we will have to move straight to IVF, and to be honest even though I already know that...hearing it from the Dr. is going to be tough to swallow. All the injections, tests, Dr. visits, ultra sounds, blood work, and MONEY that IVF requires is going to be a lot to take in. But I am not a Dr. so I guess we'll see! I know we will have to do a lot of testing before we could even start any kind of treatment.

It is kind of a bitter sweet appointment. On one hand I am extremely happy to be seeing a Dr. who's job it is to get you pregnant and finally move forward, and on the other hand I never thought it would come to this. I am really looking forward to it though, and will be sure to update my blog as soon as I get back!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck Lisa and Daniel! Everything will work out... just take it one step at a time. Update us as soon as you get back.

The Event Essentials said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK .. blowing some baby dust your way :)