Sunday, July 27, 2008

Favorite Things



I wanted to share with you all one of my favorite things right now. Lancome's Flash Bronzer Airbrush I am now hooked on this stuff! I have never been a fan of self tanners in the past, but this one is different. It is a aerosol spray, meaning no streaks and you can get those hard to reach places! Perfect color so you have a great natural looking tan in one hour!! I seriously love it!!





I also use Lancome's Flash Bronzer Face Gel when I do the self tan. You surly don't want a tan body and a white face. This stuff is great, it has vitamin E, is very light weight, and doesn't clog your pores. Once it is on you cant even tell you put anything on your face.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was just looking at self tanners this weekend and was wondering if any were good... so I am glad to come on here and read this! I may just look into these because I don't want to look orange or streaky... I've always been afraid to try one though.