Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weight Loss & Smoking Update

First lets start off with the smoking. I haven't a cig today and I am doing pretty good. I am having some seriously bouts of agitation, but I bought some nicorette gum that is really helping take the edge off!! I can do this!! Before I quit I was kinda worried that I would gain weight, especially since I just worked my ass off to loose my extra weight. Well today, so far so good hunger wise. I WILL NOT replace cigarettes with food or snacking, I have worked too hard. So hopefully the following days are like today diet wise, no different than normal. Overall its been a tough day so far, but I will get through it. Thats one good thing about me, when I want something NOTHING stands in my way! I am a pretty motivated person. I have warned everyone to bare with me for these first couple days though.

Now onto the weight loss......

I DID IT! I reached my goal weight of 108 pounds!! I lost a total of 14 pounds in the last 2(ish) months!! I feel great, and my body looks the way I am used to it looking...slim and toned! I stuck to my diet (except my 1 cheat meal a week), went to the gym 5-6 days a week, and I accomplished my goal!! Now I am thinking that I want to get down to 105 pounds. That is my all time dream weight, and since I am only 3 pounds away, why not? I want to be in the BEST shape of my life before my next pregnancy (if that ever happens) so I can continue to workout and eat right while I am PG. So I think I will drop the 3 pounds, and then maintain by loosening up on my diet, but continuing to workout. If I workout 5-6 days a week I can eat what ever I want and not gain weight, but I wont loose weight either I will just maintain which is good for me : )

YIPPEEEE! SO many positive changes in my life. I am quitting smoking, I have lost weight, I eat healthier and almost all organic, and my DH and I are finally getting somewhere on this house with the city. Now if we could just get PG life would be perfect!

No comments: