Monday, July 28, 2008

What's Going On Now?

For the last 2 days I have have weird pains/cramps near my left ovary. I had it all day yesterday and it woke me up the night before last. I woke up again last night at 2 am with terrible cramps and decided to take a hot bath...yes at 2 am. I don't have a heating pad, so that was the next best thing.

All day today I have been REALLY bloated, and my uterus feels super sensitive. These things are not normal for me so I am not sure what to think. Yesterday I was thinking it was because I didn't not ovulate again and maybe I was having pains because my body was trying to? I don't know. At one point today my hubby started rubbing my tummy and said "Oh baby" like there was a baby in there and joked that I really looked PG. For that one split second I could see what it would be like if I was actually PG, it was quite depressing actually.

The RE's office said I could come in in the morning to get checked out if I would like, but the only appointment they had was at their office across town (they have 4 offices in my city). I told them I didn't think I could make it and that I would see how things go tonight. I am on CD 26, and my cycles are usually 30-35 days. I am hoping I get AF soon so I can go back in to get my cyst checked and hopefully finish out my b/w.

I don't know what is going on with my body now. Weird.

No comments: