Friday, July 18, 2008

**Viva Las Vegas**

Me, Kay, her BFF, and her mom are going to Las Vegas in the morning for a girls weekend! The girls are SO excited and we are really looking forward to it! We will be spending the days by the pool, shopping, and we have lots of fun stuff planned for the girls. We are going to take them to the Secret Garden at the Mirage, the M&M Store, the Excalibur, and more.

One thing I think is really cute is that every night for dinner we plan on all dressing up, even the girls. Since it is their first girls weekend and all it is in order : ) So today I will be packing and getting us ready because we have a early flight to catch.

I am looking forward to this. With the results of DH's S/A looming over my head and everything else, I need a good distraction. And of course I found out yesterday that someone else I know is PG and I am just sure how much more I can take.

I will post pics when I return!! Oh and P.S. today is day 4 of not smoking and I am doing great, each day has gotten a little easier.

No comments: