Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Quit!

Last week I decided I want to quit smoking again. Yes, again. I have quit 3 times and once for a whole year (when I got pg with Kaylee). I have just had enough and am tired of it. Last time I quit my Dr. gave me the Nicitrol Inhaler. They are shaped like cigarettes and you inhale nicotine, which REALLY helped me with the physical addiction. So he gave me another script and go figure insurance wont cover it. It was 195 dollars....forget that. So I have decided I will just use the gum or something else a little cheaper this time.


My DH said after I have quit for 4 days I can get a new purse!! I love him. For those that don't know, I am OBSESSED with handbags and have a pretty nice collection! So I have had my eye on this new Michael Kors bag and this is going to be my motivation!


I set a date.....Monday July14th is the day I am going to quit!! Until then I am going to try and cut back to prepare myself. I know I can do it because I have done it before...the trick for me is STAYING quit when life gets tough. The last 3 times I started back up again was due to major stress in my life. Bare with me as I may be a bitch next week....you have been warned!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow nice perk! And good motivation. A purse will motivate me!!!

I have been trying to get Jr to quit. He swears he can if he wanted to... he's up to a pack a day... and it's draining all of my money. He's been smoking more lately because I know he gets stressed. But I seriously want him to stop. Oh AND he's addicted to those stupid Monsters. Ugh.

Anywho I hope you have better luck than I am having! It's good for your health!