Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is it Tuesday Yet?

Patience (ˈpā-shənz) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances. This can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties.

Oh this is a quality I wish I was better at. Being patient....but the whole without becoming annoyed or upset part is where I go wrong. Infertility is sad lonely place filled with lots and lots of waiting and the longer you are faced with infertility the thinner the patience wears it seems. All you can do it take one day at a time and hope it goes by fast. It sucks because aside from this I live a very fulfilled and happy life, but the beast that is infertility forces me to want to rush though it at times. Can you imagine all that waiting only to be disappointed month after month after month. This has been my life for the past 13 months and there are women out there that have done this for YEARS. It is truly heartbreaking......but enough of my rambling.

Tuesday is my follow up RE appointment!! We will go over all of our test results and come up with a treatment plan. I am curious to know what all my b/w shows considering I am 26, healthy but have only ovulated once since January and if my prolactin still came back elevated. We'll see what the doctor says but I am just excited to actually get a chance to move in the right direction finally!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am excited for you to have the chance to move forward too... Good luck on Tuesday! I'll be thinking of you!