Saturday, August 2, 2008

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

I go onto the success after IF board once in a while to follow up on some of the TTTC'ers who have graduated but EVERY time I end up leaving depressed and on the verge of tears. Don't get me wrong I am EXTREMELY happy for these women!!! These aren't the usual fertiles I am jealous of, each and everyone of those women deserves this and I am truly overjoyed for them. If I could personally congratulate each one of them I would. They all have dealt with IF and know what a miracle pregnancy actually is and how lucky they are. They also give me hope because they have over come their challenges with infertility and all gotten pregnant. So that's not the issue...

I just get so sad being overwhelmed with all the pregnancy tickers, belly shots, u/s pics, due dates, and baby pics. I just want to be one of them so bad and for this horrible chapter in my life to be over.

I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason, but I cant possibly see any reason why this is happening to me or what good can come out of struggling with infertility. It is simply not fair.

No comments: