Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

Was wonderful! One of the best July 4th's of my entire life!! We kicked it off by going to see fireworks on Saturday night. We met up with some friends and had perfect seats for the firework show. I decided to leave Miss M home with Daddy, because the show didn't even start until 9:30. It was 90 degrees and breezy, while it's usually blistering here in Phoenix for 4th of July, well into the 100's...a huge departure from the usual!! It was incredible, I mean you couldn't have asked for a better evening!!

Kay and friends

Best seat in the house!

Then Sunday we had our annual 4th of July BBQ. We have a huge deck with an amazing view, so it really is the perfect place to watch the fireworks, because you get to see them from all parts of the valley. So it only makes sense to have a party ; )

While we were in PA I bought my girls matching tye die dresses for the 4th! You know it always thrills me when I am able to buy them the same cloths, being the huge difference in sizes. One is in a 6, then other a 6 months :)

My little sparklers :)


The matching dress girls...All of them had the same dress on! Funny huh? And just in case your curious, the dresses were from The Children's Place.

Hope you all had a fun and safe holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma Wilson said...

Love the matching dresses! Your girls are absolutely beautiful:)