Friday, July 30, 2010

Lucky Girl


Kay has the most beautiful eyes. How this child ended up with such sparkly blue eyes from 2 very dark brown eyed parents still boggles my mind. As you know, if you follow my blog is that Kay wears glasses...which I hate because it covers her pretty eyes, of course we tell her she is just as beautiful with them. Funny thing is that she hates that she has blue eyes because "she is the only one in the family with blue eyes". It drives her crazy! I tell her all the time that's because she is the lucky one, and that I'd love to have sparkly blue eyes like hers...I mean, who wouldn't??!

3 comments:

Jaye said...

She has such amazing eyes! She'll grow to appreciate those beauties!

Tabitha said...

Gorgeous...

WantWait&Pray said...

I'm catching up on your blog....Miss M is so beautiful! Love seeing her updates! I loved this post because My daughter, harper has blue eye's too while dad, me and Hudson all are so dark , they are almost black!
How she got lucky, we don't know. But I imagine she'll want to blend in and have brown like us. Girls...we're never happy with what we get huh? Beautiful pic of Kay!